Please complete form at the bottom of this page to join us or make a one off booking….
Our sitters come from a wide range of backgrounds and include nursery nurses, teachers, mums, students with babysitting experience and childminders. Currently there is no government legislation on babysitting; however all sitters selected for our agency have to undergo a strict vetting procedure before they are allowed to babysit.
- Each sitter must have two written references which I receive directly. The referees must have known the sitters for a minimum of three years. Immediate family members are excluded as referees. The reference must contain written comments on the prospective sitters’ ability and skills in relation to children. I do not accept references on a verbal or email basis and parents are more than welcome to view the references.
- CRB / DBS Checked
- This must be issued within the previous two years of joining the agency, a copy is taken for our file. We will occasionally accept a CRB / DBS check that is more than two years old if the sitter is still in the job that the original CRB / DBS was requested for. We will always ask for proof of this.
- Required to provide photo idenification
- A Passport or driver’s license, again a copy is taken.
- Interviewed By Me
- This is to ensure I am happy with them and would trust them to look after my own children.
- Over 21 Years Old
- Sitters must be over 21 and have their own transport, so you will not be asked to contribute to lifts home or to pay for taxis.
Amazing service. Excellent sitters. Always get someone when we book. They are always prompt and reliable. Would totally recommend this service to anyone and everyone. It's a great business
A Lecomber - Sept 2014
Request a sitter
Sitter is matched
Our sitters are more than happy to put your children to bed, supervise teeth brushing, reading etc. Any routine you have, they will follow. Our sitters cannot be responsible for bathing.
Please leave a contact number, children’s medical details and Doctor’s number by the telephone.
If, for unforeseen circumstances, you are more than 15 minutes late returning please telephone the sitter and let them know what has happened.
The provision of refreshments for your sitter would be appreciated.
Our sitters can only babysit for children who are on the parent registration form. If you do have friends children staying over, this can be arranged in advance. We do need to have extra children/s information and it is an extra £2ph paid to the sitter. We follow Ofsted guidelines for adult:child ratio.
To join us or make a one off booking….
Please complete the form below and submit.
With an age range from 21-65, with 55% being mums and all sitters having childcare experience you can feel reassured that your children are in the best possible hands. Add to that the fact that we personally match the sitter to the family so they fit perfectly means we provide a great service.[/grid_8]here for Terms and Conditions