Happy 18th Birthday to Bristol Babysitting Agency!
Overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 based on 75 parent reviewsRead more
100% booking success rate
Welcome to Bristol Babysitting Agency….
Need an evening babysitter in the Bristol area? We can help…
Started in April 2000, we give families the opportunity to book what I believe are THE best quality sitters in the Bristol Area. We have over 18 years experience and work extremely hard to ensure that all families and sitters are 100% happy with us. We can offer a range of plans for all families to access our sitters. So if you require sitters regularly, rely on us less frequently or need us for that one night out, we can help!
Why use us?…
- Trusted for over 18 years
- Established in April 2000 we specialise in linking families to what I believe are #THEbestsitters in the Bristol area.
- 5 STAR rating from 73 parent reviews
- We use FreeIndex for parents to review us. This ensures that you are completely confident that these are actual families who have booked sitters with us.They are able to rate the agency on 3 areas. Value for money, Professionalism and Quality. Have a look…..
- 5 out of 5 on FaceBook
- We invite both parents and our sitters to rate our agency and am extremely proud to announce we are rated 5 out of 5! Read it for yourselves…..
- ALL sitters vetted and interviewed by myself
- I reference each sitter and personally meet them. I would not allow any sitter to sit through Bristol Babysitting Agency if I would not be confident and happy leaving my own children with them. See our full vetting procedure.
- Visit Meet Our Sitters page. With an age range from 21-65, with 55% being mums and all sitters having childcare experience.
My children are now both at secondary school (unsure where the time went!) so the agency allows me to organise my work around them. We got a dog (Bella) in 2012 so like to spend a lot of time out and about with her, trying to tire her out!
I am very particular about all the sitters I take on and would not allow anyone to work through the agency that I personally would not have look after my children. I constantly ask for feedback from all our registered families to ensure we carry on achieving the highest standard possible.
Once a sitter has been organised, we email you a sitter information card. This will provide you with a photo and background about your sitter. The sitter will then call you prior to the evening to introduce herself to you.