The policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services.
What Data We Gather
We collect the information requested by any of our web forms that you complete together with any comments you send to us.
We may collect the following information:
1. Names of parents and child/ren
2. Full contact information including addresses, email addresses & telephone numbers
3. Other information relevant to babysitting requirements :- eg children/rens ages, any medical needs, any family pets.
1. Name and full contact information including email addresses
2. Current employment plus history of childcare experience
3. Details of 2 referees who can comment on your childcare experience
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the
company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
1. For our own records
2. To improve the products and services we provide
3. Once a sitter has been organised, we provide the families with the babysitters information by emailing them an information card and then the babysitter with the families information. Both parties are aware that any information given is only to be used for the babysitting job.
4. We do from time to time email parents information about our agency, changes to agency or sitter rates, to let you know your registration is ending, opening hours over Christmas period etc. If you wish to opt out, please do email us at email@example.com
Disclosing your information
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links From Our Site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.bristolbabysitting.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.